Professional Development Training
We specialize in providing comprehensive training with the objective of increasing safe interactions and non-hostile encounters among employees.
We provide a comprehensive approach to defining, identifying, and preventing the following acts:
- Hostile Working Environment
- Sexual Harassment in the workplace
- Discrimination in the workplace
- Retaliation in the workplace
- Workplace Violence
In addition, we will:
• Identify preventative measures.
• Discuss diversity, causes of harassment, and how to address a complaint.
• Address consequences and employer’s responsibilities.
• Review your business/organization’s anti-harassment policy with employees
• And much more.
(2) Identify appropriate prevention measures for harassment.
(3) Understand Federal and State law as it relates to harassment.
(4) Identify employer's responsibility and compliance procedures.
(5) Strengthen your position as an EEO Employer.
(6) Receive documented preventative training.
(7) Tax deduction for your business.
FLEXIBLE TRAINING OPTIONS
Call us for your training needs.