Our speciality is assisting entities overcome hostile and dangerous conflicts. For our schools and student organizations, we address a multitude of issues that are students are facing during and outside of school.
We visit our client’s location to provide a personable, passionate, and professional engagement opportunities. These structured times can be divided into small groups to provide a more intimate engagement. These groups consist of gender, grade level, athletics, scholars, student leadership, at-risk students, and much more.
We provide engagement opportunities in the areas of:
- Social Media Danger
- Bullying Special Needs Students
- Substance Use and Abuse
- Student Sexual Violence
- Teacher/Student Bullying
- College Safety for Seniorsovercome
We also provide engagement activities for Parents also, on the same above topics. This opportunities can be done during the last and late evenings, if need to.
BENEFITS OF STUDENT ENGAGEMENT
(1) Identify current issues that students face may
(2) Address unsafe practices among students
(3) Resolve unsafe conflicts by bringing awareness, addressing consequences, and providing resources and coping mechanisms.