Cyberbullying is form of bullying. Cyberbullying occurs when the bullying takes places over technology and digital devices. These devices include cell phones, tablets, computers.
Cyberbullying is often done to humiliate and to be harmful toward another person.
Examples of Cyberbullying
1. Posting and/or sending embarrassing photos online
2. Spreading rumors or false information through text messages
3. Saying rude and nasty comments
4. Joking or pranking someone online
5. Sending hateful and anonymous messages
DID YOU KNOW?
Cyberbullying is the FASTEST growing form of bullying.
DO YOU NEED HELP???
* Report the bully to any school official
* Tell a responsible adult/parent
* Tell the School Resource officer
* Call 911
* Talk with any medical physician or counselors
* Suicidal thoughts. Call 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
* TEXT “NOBULLY” to 444999 (For Montgomery County)